AFRES ANNUAL CONFERENCE
07 September - 10 September 2021, Virtual Conference
AFRES CONFERENCE OVERVIEW
The annual African Real Estate Society Conference attracts representatives from academia and practice from the continent and also from across the world to discuss and present innovative solutions to real estate challenges. The conference represents a truly Pan-African real estate gathering of professionals from the private real estate sector, government agencies, academia, and other stakeholders in the sector.
Welcome to the 2021 call for papers for our conference. In 2020 we had to cancel our beloved conference due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope that 2021 will be a better year. Nevertheless, this year we are organizing a virtual conference. It was not an easy decision to adopt a format that will lead to us not seeing each other for a second year, but we decided to err on the side of caution hoping for the face-to-face experience to be back with us in the near future.
The conference will be held from the 7th – 10th of September 2021 virtually, organized from Lusaka, Zambia.
ZAMBIAN LOCAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE
1. Ephraim Munshifwa (Chair) email@example.com
2. Christopher Mulenga (Vice Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Erastus Mwanaumo email@example.com
4. Busiku Kaunda firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Bryan Mushota email@example.com
6. Mwansa Mwape firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Joseph Mwaba email@example.com
8. Norah Nchimunya firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Anthony Mushinge email@example.com
10. Fleefort Muzyamba firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Aly Karam email@example.com
12. Omokolade Akinsomi firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Chioma Okoro email@example.com